Due to popular demand, we’re continuing our Professional Development Series! In case you don’t know what the PD series is, EasyBib features FREE weekly webinars co-hosted by librarians, leading ed-tech influencers and educators, that will cover a wide range of topics in the education space. The past webinars include topics such as Twitter in the Classroom, Website Evaluation and Wikipedia as an Authentic Learning Space.
We have a great schedule ahead of us for the month of September so why not kick off the 2013-2014 school year by learning something new from the comfort of your classroom, home, or office!
Save the date for these webinars:
- August 28 at 3pm EDT Library Policy and Design: An Ethnographic Approach with Donna Lanclos
- September 4 at 5pm EDT: There’s a Digital Tool For That! with Shannon Miller
- September 10 at 3pm EDT: Flipping Out for ‘Video Textbooks’ – What Are They and How to Use Them with Mike Tringe from CreatorUp!
- September 18 at 3pm EDT: Embedded Librarianship with John Burke and Beth Tumbleson
- September 26 at 2pm EDT: Hip-Hop in the Classroom: Engaging Vocabulary
Instruction for the 21st Century with Vlad Gutkovich from Flocabulary
Make sure to sign up today.
After signing up, you’ll receive emails detailing our weekly webinars and registration information for the entire series. We will also be offering certificates of completion.
Latest posts by Jenny Kessman (see all)
- 8 Tips for an Organized Google Drive - August 18, 2015
- Hit the Jackpot at the Las Vegas GAFE Summit with These Great Sessions! - August 6, 2015
- 72 Google Drive Shortcuts You Should Know - August 3, 2015