Here at EasyBib, we want to make your life easier as an educator and provide resources that will allow you to get the most out of your instruction time. Our free educator resources cover a wide range of topics.
- Library Branding Series: Our most recent series educates librarians how to brand their library. This series offers ready-to-use content, tips for using technology and social media to stay relevant, knowledge to promote your databases and suggestions to increase your library’s brand awareness.
- MLA Citation Series: We created this e-book to help facilitate the MLA citation learning process. Use this e-book to help teach your students the fundamentals of MLA citations, MLA examples of popular sources, MLA web rules, and MLA parenthetical citations.
- Professional Development Series: These webinars provide an exciting, in-depth look at a wide range of professional development topics. Sign up for one, sign up for all!
- Website Evaluation Series: With this series, you will learn how to effectively teach website evaluation by examining the purpose, accuracy, authority, and relevance/currency of sources.
- Plagiarism Prevention Series: Students often have a difficult time understanding how to tell if they’re plagiarizing. The series kicks off with a free plagiarism infographic that will teach your students how to properly cite, explain quotations and paraphrasing, and discourage plagiarism.
- Graphic Organizer Handout: This graphic organizer handout can help students as they learn to parse their thesis statements into main ideas and supporting details.
- Getting By With Google Presentation: This series will help you understand how students struggle during the research process.
- Social Media Infographic: Use this infographic to teach your students how they can use social media as a research resource.
Is there any resource that you would love to see? Email Jennifer[at]imagineeasy.com for your recommendations.
Jenny Kessman is the Marketing Associate here at EasyBib, and will provide a behind-the-scenes look into our company. You can contact her via email at Jennifer[at]imagineeasy.com.