There are so many digital tools that we can use in our libraries and classrooms. Everyday we find more and more, leaving it somewhat overwhelming at times.
Join us on Tuesday, October 29 at 5pm Eastern for our next webinar, 10 Creative Tools and Projects For Your Library with Shannon McClintock Miller, Van Meter Community School District Teacher-Librarian. Shannon will show ten awesome digital tools and how she has integrated them into successful, creative, and collaborative projects within her library and school.
If you are unavailable on October 29 at 5pm Eastern, you should still register!
When you register for the webinar, you’ll receive:
- the recording of the webinar
- a copy of the presentation
- additional resources provided by Shannon
- a certificate of completion (if attending the live session)
Space is limited for 10 Creative Tools and Projects For Your Library, so register for this session now!
Marketing Associate at Imagine Easy Solutions
Jenny Kessman is the Marketing Associate here at Imagine Easy Solutions. Jenny received a BA from the University of Delaware. She loves to test out Pinterest recipes, binge on Netflix and read. In her free time, she volunteers as the PurpleStride chair for the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network and is the team captain for Cycle for Survival’s, Dore’s Dream Team.
Latest posts by Jenny Kessman (see all)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Google Sheets for Educators - September 24, 2015
- Sharing is Caring: How Educators Can Collaborate in Google Docs - September 11, 2015
- 51 GAFE Gurus to Follow on Twitter - September 1, 2015